- 1 Mary Duty $800.00 raised
- 2 Michelle Jaffee $500.00 raised
- 3 Evan Pagano $150.00 raised
- 4 Susan Daly $150.00 raised
- 5 Patricia Barry $100.00 raised
- 1 walkthisway $950.00 raised
- 2 Jaffee Family & Friends $500.00 raised
- 3 30 Penny $275.00 raised
- 4 Sneakers for Stomping Stigma $50.00 raised
- 5 Henley's Helpers $50.00 raised
Now is the Time to Register!
Our 2019 NAMI Connecticut 5k(3.1mi) Walks will take place on SATURDAY MAY 18th at
Bushnell Park in Hartford &
Sherwood Island in Westport!
When you register to walk, you will be able to choose the location of the Walk you want to participate in.
Both Walks will benefit NAMI Connecticut and it's local affiliates to help raise the critical funds needed to keep our important programs going.
Robert Pearston donated $200.00 to May 18th 9:00am Registration Opens/10:00am Walk Starts
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- JS Johanna Schaefer $0.00 raised
- Evan Pagano $150.00 raised
- Michelle Jaffee $500.00 raised
- MG Monica Guinn $0.00 raised
- AY Angie Young $0.00 raised
- Jane Latus $0.00 raised
- MD Mary Duty $800.00 raised
- Patricia Barry $100.00 raised
- Paloma Bayona $50.00 raised
- AH Alice Henley $0.00 raised