RCS Learning Center - Official Charity Partner
Progress For All Children
RCS Learning Center is proud to be an Official Charity Partner for the 2022 Flutie 5k for Autism.
Realizing Children’s Strengths (RCS) Learning Center is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to provide the highest quality of individualized behavioral and educational services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental disabilities. We believe that every child has unique skills and we are dedicated to helping each child develop these skills and reach their full potential.
This year RCS Learning Center was a recipient of the Flutie Foundation Signature Grant.
It's because of events like the Flutie 5k that our students are able to benefit from the Flutie initiatives. We're excited to join the cause!
Tell us why your organization is fundraising!
Flutie Foundation Contact Person
If you have any questions at all about our event or how to register, please contact Terri Ladka - at email@example.com.
Create a fundraising team or register as an individual to support RCS Leaning Center!Fundraise with us!
Learn about what we do at RCS
About the Flutie Foundation
Flutie 5k Overall Leaderboard
- 1 Joseph Sharkey $24,166.25 raised
- 2 Breanna Flagg $3,970.50 raised
- 3 Gregory Hendrickson $3,407.27 raised
- 4 Rich Greif $3,207.25 raised
- 5 Amy Weinstock $3,046.40 raised
- 1 You're With Us! $26,325.50 raised
- 2 The Guild for Human Services $12,379.50 raised
- 3 3LPlace $8,983.50 raised
- 4 BILT, Inc. $5,882.00 raised
- 5 VongTayChaMeViet $5,858.19 raised
- View More Recent Activity