- 1 Mary Pat Oslund $8,500.00 raised
- 2 Emily Urban $1,222.50 raised
- 3 Maria Ramthun $312.50 raised
- 4 Carol Pederson $200.00 raised
- 5 Julie Conway $200.00 raised
- 1 Oslund $8,500.00 raised
- 2 Anna/Chris $1,312.50 raised
- 3 Kruisin' for Kathie $1,222.50 raised
- 4 ChemoChicks $400.00 raised
- 5 HOM Team $225.00 raised
MOCA is excited to bring back HOM Teal Strides for Ovarian Cancer at Rosland Park, Saturday, September 18, 2021. Join us to walk or run and change the course of ovarian cancer!
Together, we’ll inspire, educate and raise funds for MOCA’s vital ovarian cancer research and meaningful support programs.
Register now and start fundraising to make a difference in the lives of women and families impacted by ovarian cancer.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Please contact Kathleen Gavin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MOCA will be following event safety recommendations from the Minnesota Department of Health and CDC. Important updates will be posted on MOCA’s website and on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.