- 1 Mary Pat Oslund $8,500.00 raised
- 2 Emily Urban $1,522.50 raised
- 3 Marcia Trevarthen $1,163.75 raised
- 4 Jen Chicos $1,148.50 raised
- 5 Rodney Johansen $1,000.00 raised
- 1 Oslund $8,500.00 raised
- 2 Teal Tough - In Memory of Karen Gimberline $7,559.75 raised
- 3 Ms PacMan Cancer Chompers $2,076.25 raised
- 4 Kruisin' for Kathie $1,582.50 raised
- 5 HOM Team $1,580.00 raised
MOCA is excited to bring back HOM Teal Strides for Ovarian Cancer at Rosland Park in Edina, Minnesota on Saturday, September 18, 2021. Join us to walk or run and change the course of ovarian cancer!
Together, we’ll inspire, educate and raise funds for MOCA’s vital ovarian cancer research and meaningful support programs. Sign up today and start fundraising to make a difference in the lives of women and families impacted by ovarian cancer.
NEW! Check out the new HOM Teal Strides schedule and race times, and please make sure to register by August 1. T-shirt supplies are limited. MOCA will continue to provide t-shirts to all registered survivors.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Please contact Kathleen Gavin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MOCA will be following event safety recommendations from the Minnesota Department of Health and CDC. Updates will be posted on MOCA’s website and on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- View More Recent Activity