Our Riders - Click images below to donate to specific rider
- Larry Smith $1,125.00 raised
- Pete Averson $1,265.00 raised
- Tim Mendt $0.00 raised
- Doug Vaskas $1,500.00 raised
- Andre Van Hall $4,480.00 raised
- Brian Lewis $1,500.00 raised
- Paul Doherty $8,540.00 raised
- Jesse Crispe $650.00 raised
- Susan Chrisman $1,500.00 raised
- David Brewster $1,825.00 raised
- Kevin Dooley $0.00 raised
- Guy and Tim Mendt $5,052.00 raised
- Chad Wolf $1,160.00 raised
- William Taylor $2,000.00 raised
- Troy Spraker $1,794.00 raised
- Mary Rosinski $0.00 raised
- Ray Olson $6,740.00 raised
- Tim Moynihan $4,275.00 raised
- Ben Mealey $1,694.70 raised
- Paul Glasser $2,650.00 raised
- 1 Tom Dea $13,761.00 raised
- 2 Paul Doherty $8,540.00 raised
- 3 Thomas Schwein $7,830.00 raised
- 4 Ray Olson $6,740.00 raised
- 5 Guy and Tim Mendt $5,052.00 raised
- 6 Tim Dea $4,590.00 raised
- 7 Andre Van Hall $4,480.00 raised
- 8 Tim Moynihan $4,275.00 raised
- 9 Mike Sullivan $4,101.00 raised
- 10 Wayne Meeusen $4,010.00 raised
There are currently no leaders.View Full Leaderboard
Support Team Samaritan House in Ride the Rockies
Team Samaritan House is back! For the seventh consecutive year, Team Samaritan House will bike in Ride the Rockies to help Colorado's homeless. Team Samaritan House was created by Catholic Charities board member Tom Schwein and his cycling partner Tom Dea to help raise awareness of the need to fight homelessness. Each year the team has grown in riders and passion. This year we anticipate 40+ volunteer riders fundraising for Catholic Charities shelters. All riders are faithful to this cause and have committed to fundraise a minimum for $1,500 each. Other the past six years, Team Samaritan House has raised over $375,000 for Catholic Charities homeless shelters.
The ultimate goal of all Charities' shelters is to help residents become self-reliant by providing needed individualized assistance.
Why Help: Funds raised will benefit Catholic Charities four homeless shelters. Each dollar raised will help change the lives of individuals and families who are experiencing homelessness in our local communities. Your support will go a long way as each meal provided at Catholic Charities’ shelters costs about $1.60.
For fiscal year 2015-2016, over 1.25 million nights of shelter were provided by our four shelter sites, emergency overflow and Archdiocesan Housing and approximately 754,575 meals were served at shelters through Catholic Charities.
Learn More about our Homeless Shelters
When: June 10-17, 2017
Where: Alamosa to Salida!!!
Goal: A commitment of a minimal $1,500 per rider and $150,000 as a team.
2017 Team members (click rider's name for their fundraising page):
Alex and Jesse Crispe
In loving memory of Wayne Meeusen
Guy & Tim Mendt
- View More Recent Activity