Thank you for your interest in hosting a fundraising event in your community for the benefit of the CJD Foundation! The CJD Foundation and the families we support deeply appreciate your effort to raise funds for our shared cause.
It's so easy to start a fundraiser, you can make a huge impact!
HOW TO SET UP A FUNDRAISER FOR THE CJD FOUNDATION
All fundraising event/promotions for the benefit of the CJD Foundation must be approved in advance. Please complete the Event Request Form and submit it to the CJD Foundation no less than 60 days prior to the proposed promotion or event start date before approval can be granted. If needed, special time accommodations to the 60-day period can be requested by contacting the CJDF at 800-659-1991 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CJD Foundation name, logo, or mission may not be used in any way without advance written approval from the CJD Foundation.
If you'd like us to promote your upcoming fundraiser, contact us. Be sure to send us your event pics so we can share them online and via social media!
- AL Annabel Lewis $0.00 raised
- RC Ryan Creutz $0.00 raised
- Barbara Bickel Swoyer $10,555.00 raised
- Carole Colburn $0.00 raised
- Carlos Enrique Restrepo $7,086.90 raised
- Robert Dodd $6,762.00 raised
- Anna Mazzola $17,421.50 raised
- Danielle Gibson $1,364.43 raised
- Suzy Bonté $15,032.00 raised
- Olivia Middleton $50.00 raised
- Stephanie Norwick $11,423.66 raised
- Dustin Frank $6,962.20 raised
- Charlotte Holborn $0.00 raised
- DA Denise Andrews $0.00 raised
- SC SANDRA CAGLE $624.90 raised
- Lindsay Thornock $0.00 raised
- Taylor Mewis $180.00 raised
- Danielle Gibson [Jul. 2022] $1,538.30 raised
- William Higgins $60.00 raised
- GE Gina Everly $0.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
ABOUT THE CJD FOUNDATION
Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) is a rare, rapidly progressive neurodegenerative disease, one of several Prion Diseases caused by prion proteins that misfold in the brain. There is no treatment or cure and the disease is invariably fatal.
The mission of the Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Foundation is to support families affected by Prion Disease, raise awareness, and support medical education and research. We carry out this mission through:
- Family support including a 7-day HelpLine, referrals, support groups, and teleconference speaker series
- Education and information for families, caregivers, medical professionals, and funeral professionals
- Advocacy with political representatives and public policy makers
- Annual Family Conference that brings together affected families and prion disease experts
- Family Workshops held around the country
- Collaboration with scientists, clinicians, medical centers, health authorities, professional organizations, and international patient associations
- Communication of current research and Foundation activities via newsletter, social media, emails, and family teleconferences
- Research grant program, with international awardees selected by our Scientific Advisory Committee
BECOME A FUNDRAISER