Have you wondered, “What can my family do to help?”
Families Helping Families: A Virtual Marathon of Quarters is a community fundraising campaign focused on supporting families across the state of Hawaii through Child & Family Service (CFS). CFS is a 100% local, impact-driven, community-based organization that, since 1889, has worked tirelessly to strengthen families through counseling and therapeutic programs that help individuals and families heal from trauma, prevent abuse and neglect and that can break the cycle of intergenerational poverty.
"The support... taught me to have confidence, and no matter what you go through, there is help." ~ Trauma Survivor
The Marathon of Quarters aims to raise enough funds to cover the length of a marathon (26.2 miles) in quarters. This is equivalent to 1,660,032 inches, and with a quarter measuring .955 inches in diameter; we need a total of $434,563 in quarters to finish our marathon!
A quarter may not seem like much but, just like HOPE, if you put it all together it creates real “change” in our community. Best of all, you’ll join many others across our state in supporting Hawai`i families! You and your community can make a real difference by “running” in our Marathon of Quarters. Together, inch by inch, then we can ALL cross the finish line!
Hope is Contagious
Join our Email List!
Virtual Marathon of Quarters Leaderboard
- 1 Lynn Watanabe $4,902.74 raised
- 2 Ken Walker $3,500.00 raised
- 3 Devon Chow $2,362.26 raised
- 4 Caleb DeVera $2,271.95 raised
- 5 Louise Ing $1,578.10 raised
- 6 Stephanie Hsu $1,520.70 raised
- 7 Cheryl Walthall $1,369.00 raised
- 8 Mary Luther $1,289.00 raised
- 1 The CFS Guild Team: "Quarter"back Challenge $12,972.49 raised
- 2 The CFS Guild Team: Team Yellow Glasses $8,155.96 raised
- 3 The CFS Guild Team: Mighty Marathon Movers $5,123.61 raised
- 4 CFS Board $3,852.10 raised
- 5 The CFS Guild Team: Ci My Quarters $3,682.25 raised
- 6 The CFS Guild Team: The Young and the Breathless $1,794.00 raised
- 7 The CFS Guild $1,250.00 raised
- 8 CFS Ohana $250.51 raised
- View More Recent Activity