Thanks for visiting my S.H.A.R.E. Autism Walk fundraising page!
I recently accepted the challenge of participating in the Autism SHARE Walk benefiting SHARE (Sharing Hands A Respite Experience). SHARE envisions a world where parents w ho have children with special needs have access to supportive programs that enable family members to experience the joy of thier journey. SHARE partners with all family members where there are children with special needs supporting their efforts to maintain strong and successful families.
I am asking you to help by supporting my fundraising efforts with a donation. Your tax-deductable gift will make a difference in the lives of many. Any ammount helps.
I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.
My BadgesView All Event Badges
- 1 Chelsea Trickett $770.00 raised
- 2 Rachael Reinert $695.60 raised
- 3 Miroir Armendariz $650.20 raised
- 4 Laura Pittinger $615.00 raised
- 5 Misty Borland Phiffer $500.00 raised
- 1 Team Ian $2,525.00 raised
- 2 Holy Trinity Preschool $1,428.70 raised
- 3 Ginger $1,339.65 raised
- 4 Rachael's Recruit$ $995.10 raised
- 5 Jamie’s Tornadoes $770.00 raised