I arrived at HSC with a badly injured hindleg. After further investigation from the HSC vet team, it was decided that I would need to have my leg amputated.
I am now fresh out of an amputation surgery and ready to show the fashion world what I'm made of! I'm a natural in front of the camera and can really rock the color pink. I now live in a really nice house with a loving family and a bunny sibling!
Your Pet Palooza donation helps animals like me receive the care we need before finding our loving forever families.
- $5 Gives a cat or dog a new toy of their own
- $10 Provides kitty litter for one week
- $15 Gives a pet a microchip and a chance to be reunited with their loving family if they are ever lost
- $25 Buys one week of milk for a litter of kittens
- $50 Vaccinates a litter of puppies
- $100 Covers the cost of one spay/neuter surgery
- $250 Provides heartworm treatment for a dog in the shelter
- $500 Provides comprehensive diagnostics & in some cases surgery for animals with special medical concerns
Update: As of 3/10 I have been adopted.