Hi there! I'm Jessie. I spent two months at HSC before my new mom found me and took me home. She told me that we're going to spend a year together traveling the country and I can't wait! Even though waiting was hard, I finally found my perfect match. Thankfully, HSC does not have time limits for the animals in their care.
Your donation will help even more animals like me!
- $5 Gives a cat or dog a new toy of their own
- $10 Provides kitty litter for one week
- $15 Gives a pet a microchip and a chance to be reunited with their loving family if they are ever lost
- $25 Buys one week of milk for a litter of kittens
- $50 Vaccinates a litter of puppies
- $100 Covers the cost of one spay/neuter surgery
- $250 Provides heartworm treatment for a dog in the shelter
- $500 Provides comprehensive diagnostics & in some cases surgery for animals with special medical concerns
As of March 11, Jessie was adopted.