of your goal reached
Shepherd’s Cove Hospice is excited to announce that this year’s event will be run along the newly certified 5K Trail at Old Mill Park in Boaz, AL. we will have food vendors on site. Santa Fe will provide food to each paid participant. More information about vendors will be posted closer to time.
We invite you to wear all of your glowing accessories to honor someone you love and Glow with us on April 14th at 7pm.
Price paid includes entry to the race, one (1) t-shirt, race bib with ORION time tracking.
- Thursday 4/13 At Shepherd’s Cove Hospice Community Room 9am til 11am
- Thursday 4/13 At Old Mill Park in Boaz, 4:30 pm to 6:30pm
- Friday 4/14 At Old Mill Park in Boaz, 9am til 11pm
- Friday 4/14 At Old Mill Park in Boaz, starting at 5:30pm
RACE START AND CUTOFF:
- The race will begin at 7:00 PM.
- Registration will be cut off at 6:45pm
- Top 3 Overall Male & Female 5k finishers
- Top 2 Male & Female by Age Categories
- Top 3 1-mile finisher
- T-shirts are only guaranteed for participants registered by April 1,2023
- Limited availability for extras on race day on a first come, first serve basis.
- Newly certified 5K Trail at Old Mill Park in Boaz, AL
- Please review carefully, registrations are NON-refundable.
- Course Map available on the map tab.
Contact Angel Siggers at 256-891-7724 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Old Mill Park is located at:
Boaz, AL 35957
Heart&Sole has earned the Team : Fundraising Achieved Badge
Jessica Bryant joined Heart&Sole
Carolyn Smith registered
Judy Gregory registered
Sunflower Joe and his Fans has earned the Team : Fundraising Achieved Badge
- View More Recent Activity
Losing a loved one can be difficult for individuals and families alike.
Taking time to remember our loved ones in different ways can be a meaningful way to positively cope with loss. Families may choose to participate in memorial rituals learning to cope and grow together during a season of loss, therefore strengthening their relationships.
We encourage families to participate in the Race to Remember in memory of a loved one. The Race to Remember can be a fun-filled, meaningful experience for families in grief whether it’s running, walking, or cheering on their teammates.
To learn more about strengthening families in grief, visit shepherdscove.org/community-grief-support/.
Our Newest Participants
- JB Jessica Bryant
- CS Carolyn Smith $35.00 raised
- J Judy Gregory $35.00 raised
- JV John Vanek $30.00 raised
- BK Bree Kyle
- RM Rose Moody $0.00 raised
- SA Sloan Arnold
- LA Luke Arnold
- DA David Arnold
- AA Amanda Arnold
Race to Remember 2023 Fundraiser Leaderboard
Race results will be posted here following the race!