There are no sponsors for this event.
- 1 Susan Owenby $2,732.44 raised
- 2 Carla Tyner $2,585.14 raised
- 3 Valerie Vreeland $1,950.13 raised
- 4 Alex Wood $1,628.46 raised
- 5 Colleen Wenker $1,315.00 raised
- 1 SG Saturday AM Shift Team $5,040.63 raised
- 2 Frack and Friends $2,704.82 raised
- 3 Snarky Pups $2,103.12 raised
- 4 Patti & the Laundry Basket Ladies $1,257.75 raised
- 5 For Flirt and the twins $1,038.37 raised
Saving Grace has taken in and successfully found homes for more than 20,000 dogs since 2004. 2018 brought 2,400 dogs to their furever homes and 2019 is on track to match more than 2900 dogs with their families. While completing the lifesaving work of resuce, Saving Grace has also been hard at work planning and completing much needed improvements at the farm. While we have successfully completed many of these projects, we have several that have become urgent and need funding.
IN ORDER TO CONTINUE operating in any capacity Saving Grace is also required to make changes including: handicapped and emergency vehicle accessibility, relocating adoption areas and housing for puppies and small dogs, extensive solid fencing and landscape screening, and parking lot modifications/adjustments. These changes must be complete by the end of 2019.
Any monies raised beyond needed funds for required projects will support our Raise the Ruff building initiative. Saving Grace is planning to raise $1.5 million in total to complete all needed improvements. This includes a new building, which would replace our current 100-year-old farm building, to house 60 dogs.
For your convenience, checks can be used with the echeck feature or mailed to:
Saving Grace Animals for Adoption
P.O. Box 1649
Wake Forest, NC 27588
We are a non-profit, 501-C3 organization dedicated to helping homeless animals in our community find permanent, loving homes where they will be treated as family members for the rest of their lives.
- View More Recent Activity
This popular area for adoption paperwork will need to be recreated in a new location
Our beloved Chi
Our current Chi garden must be relocated, we look forward to making new memories in the new space.
Farm Animal Area
More than 300 feet of new vinyl fencing must be installed and several farm buildings must be removed. But our farm animals will remain, loved and taken care of.
Our Newest Participants
- TC Tama Coleman $500.00 raised
- DA Dolores and Al Schnaidt $300.00 raised
- LF Leslie Fritz $0.00 raised
- Karen Copeland $0.00 raised
- Lesley White $1,000.00 raised
- Michelle Goulding $100.00 raised
- Drake Grant $75.00 raised
- AD Amy Dombrowski $103.50 raised
- JC Jill Cardella $75.87 raised
- Carla Tyner $2,585.14 raised