Second Harvest Virtual Food Drive
Welcome to Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC's Virtual Food Drive – a powerful, environmentally-friendly way for individuals and groups to make an impact on hunger and health in our community. No food drive boxes. No food drive trucks. Just click to select your choice of healthy food items in our Virtual Food Drive Store or click through the steps to Register Your Drive. Don’t forget to invite your friends to join you in feeding community!
- View More Recent Activity
Virtual Food Drive Participation Policy
Every day, Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC helps local families in need of food assistance working with 460+ on-the-ground partner programs serving 18 Northwest North Carolina counties. Each time you participate in a Virtual Food Drive, you entrust Second Harvest to direct your gifts to where they are needed most. This includes, but it not limited to, the purchase of food items needed by our partner network members, such as, but not limited to, the representative items on this website.
Our Newest Participants
- Tyler Coker $0.00 raised
- AC Aaron Collins $0.00 raised
- Maija Williams $85.75 raised
- SM Samantha McKay $0.00 raised
- Club Pilates Winston-Salem $0.00 raised
- Willow Wellness Center $26.25 raised
- Corners at Crystal Lake Apartments $0.00 raised
- NAASC Winston-Salem Chapter $803.75 raised
- Frenchies Modern Nail Care $0.00 raised
- VK Victoria Kirkman $0.00 raised