2019 Walk for the Animals Leaderboard
- 1 Cheryl Rice $8,092.75 raised
- 2 Friends of the Walk $7,855.00 raised
- 3 Sarah Wahr $3,575.00 raised
- 4 Julie Cooper $2,277.50 raised
- 5 Julie Knapp $2,001.90 raised
- 1 CAHS Staff $12,203.73 raised
- 2 Board Pack $6,215.85 raised
- 3 Tyche and Friends $736.80 raised
- 4 Bailey's Walk $487.00 raised
- 5 Beer Buddies $477.50 raised
Walk to Save Animals!
Every dollar you raise for the Walk for the Animals helps in the care and start of a beautiful life for the most vulnerable animals right in our community.
With activities for dogs and their people, we'll celebrate your fundraising with a lot of fun on October 5. Please join us!
Saturday, October 5, 2019 (rain or shine) 11 a.m.
Fitzgerald Park in Grand Ledge
Even if you cannot attend the event, please help us reach our goal! Just click on the "Donate Now" button and make a general donation to the event.
Should you have any questions about the Walk for the Animals, please contact Jamie Matwiczyk at jfuhr@AdoptLansing.org or (517) 626-6060 ext. 120.
Thank you so much for your support!
Want to avoid lines on event day? Come to one of our Early Check-Ins to turn in cash or checks and pick up your incentive prizes.
They will be on Thursday, October 3 from 4-7 p.m. at both CAHS and Soldan's in Okemos.