Melmark New England - Official Charity Partner
About Our Team!
Join the Melmark New England team at the Flutie 5K for Autism on October 16th at Lookout Farm in Natick!
At Melmark we are committed to enhancing the lives of individuals within diverse communities with autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and their families by providing exceptional evidence-based and applied behavior analytic services to every individual, every day. Learn more about Melmark at: www.melmark.org.
Whether you want to run, walk, or just enjoy the festivites of the day, please register today and join the children and adults we serve, our family members, friends and Melmark New England staff.
We are running and walking at Lookout Farm on October 16th, and hope to see you there!
Why we are Fundraising!
Every dollar we raise will be donated back to MNE to support our evidence-based programs and services for children and adults with autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities. This is a win-win for Melmark New England!
Flutie Foundation Contact Person
If you have any questions at all about our event or how to register, please contact Tia Dawson - Development Coordinator for Events & Operations at email@example.com or on her cell at 508-808-2575.
Create a fundraising team or register as an individual to support Melmark New EnglandFundraise with us!
About the Flutie Foundation
Flutie 5k Overall Leaderboard
- 1 Joseph Sharkey $24,166.25 raised
- 2 Breanna Flagg $3,970.50 raised
- 3 Gregory Hendrickson $3,407.27 raised
- 4 Rich Greif $3,207.25 raised
- 5 Amy Weinstock $3,046.40 raised
- 1 You're With Us! $26,325.50 raised
- 2 The Guild for Human Services $12,379.50 raised
- 3 3LPlace $8,983.50 raised
- 4 BILT, Inc. $5,882.00 raised
- 5 VongTayChaMeViet $5,858.19 raised
- View More Recent Activity