ACEing Autism - Official Charity Partner
About ACEing Autism!
ACEing Autism is on a mission for children with autism to grow, develop and benefit from social connections and fitness through affordable tennis programming, uniquely serving individual needs while filling a national void for this growing and worthy population.
ACEing Autism aims to be the preeminent thought leader on how tennis and sport develops children with autism spectrum disorder by reaching 50% of the 1M+ families in the autism community and helping them become aware of ACEing Autism, while impacting an increasing percentage of those reached with ACEing’s unique programming.
Tell us why your organization is fundraising!
Flutie Foundation Contact Person
If you have any questions at all about our event or how to register, please contact Tia Dawson - Development Coordinator for Events & Operations at email@example.com or on her cell at 508-808-2575.
About the Flutie Foundation
Flutie 5k Overall Leaderboard
- 1 Joseph Sharkey $24,166.25 raised
- 2 Breanna Flagg $3,970.50 raised
- 3 Gregory Hendrickson $3,407.27 raised
- 4 Rich Greif $3,207.25 raised
- 5 Amy Weinstock $3,046.40 raised
- 1 You're With Us! $26,325.50 raised
- 2 The Guild for Human Services $12,379.50 raised
- 3 3LPlace $8,983.50 raised
- 4 BILT, Inc. $5,882.00 raised
- 5 VongTayChaMeViet $5,858.19 raised
- View More Recent Activity