LEVEL UP San Diego
Start a Team ♥ Join a Team
Support a Team
30 Day Virtual Team Challenge Fundraiser
We all wish we could do more right now,
HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!
Non-profit donations are down & demand for services is up due to current COVID conditions. UPLIFT is dedicating this fundraiser to raising the tide for all.
Here’s YOUR chance to support multiple San Diego charities. Level UP San Diego is a collaborative, virtual way to raise funds for UPLIFT & another favorite non-profit (501c3) charity. Easy, fun & you choose your team activity.
COVID has taught us that collaborative philanthropy works. We're better together. Raising money for one charity at a time feels so pre-pandemic now!
Easy as 1,2,3 to participate!
1. Start a Team
WE ARE HAPPY TO SET UP YOUR TEAM!
Just email us
Team Captains choose your partner charity & team activity (Ex: Sponsor $X per miles walked, waves surfed or random acts of kindness), set your goals, invite your contacts to join or support your team. Free, easy setup, content provided, win prizes!
2. Join a Team
Find a Level UP Team that's benefiting a group you love or hosted by someone you know, easy to invite others to support you & win prizes!
3. Support a Team
Be a blessing & donate
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Challenging times call for teamwork because
WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS!
LEVEL UP San Diego Leaderboard
- 1 Jan Magot $4,125.00 raised
- 2 Susan Zlaket $1,350.00 raised
- 3 Jeannie Cheatham $1,000.00 raised
- 4 ROBERT ANNETT $837.00 raised
- 5 Leendert Hering $606.00 raised
- 6 Robert Steele $500.00 raised
- 7 Alonso Vivas $500.00 raised
- 8 Monica Ball $441.00 raised
- 9 Tracey Wilson $250.00 raised
- 10 Rosie Vega $237.00 raised
- 11 Charly Ligety $106.00 raised
- 12 Manny Moreno $106.00 raised
- 13 BOB LINK $100.00 raised
- 14 John Ball $53.00 raised
- 15 Jacqueline Bardelli $26.50 raised
- 1 STAR/PAL $16,223.00 raised
- 2 The UPLIFT Team $9,778.60 raised
- 3 YIGBY UPLIFT Level UP Team $4,575.00 raised
- 4 Real Life Skills $3,280.00 raised
- 5 I Love a Clean San Diego $2,780.00 raised
- 6 Salvation Army UPLIFT Team $2,587.00 raised
- 7 Clean & Safe Family Reunification Program $1,600.00 raised
- 8 AIA Foundation Education Fund $1,425.00 raised
- 9 GenerateHope $1,346.50 raised
- 10 Housing On Merit $1,342.20 raised
- 11 LEVEL UP Humble Design $1,326.00 raised
- 12 Voices of Our City Choir $1,106.00 raised
- 13 DREAMBuilders $1,060.00 raised
- 14 Broadway Heights Community Council $1,053.00 raised
- 15 Ladle Fellowship $1,000.00 raised
- 16 One Digital World $1,000.00 raised
Level UP Participants
- Jeannie Cheatham $1,000.00 raised
- Genny Crane $0.00 raised
- Ayumi Gillespie $0.00 raised
- Robert Steele $500.00 raised
- Ramona Jones $0.00 raised
- Tom Theisen $0.00 raised
- Jacqueline Bardelli $26.50 raised
- John Ball $53.00 raised
- Alonso Vivas $500.00 raised
- Jessica Blandón $0.00 raised
- Casey Myers $0.00 raised
- John Savidge $0.00 raised
- Leendert Hering $606.00 raised
- Robert Robinson $0.00 raised
- Susan Zlaket $1,350.00 raised
- Charly Ligety $106.00 raised
- Rosie Vega $237.00 raised
- Tracey Wilson $250.00 raised
- BOB LINK $100.00 raised
- ROBERT ANNETT $837.00 raised
♥ UPLIFT Student Services ♥
UPLIFT Student Services - Happy High Tech High International 2019 graduate Zonia with her UPLIFT Tutor Nikki from Bank of America
♥ UPLIFT Homeless Services ♥
UPLIFT Homeless Services - provided custom gift bags of books, games, toys & clothing to 55 COVID Response motel families & have continued to serve with activities for the children & assisting with connectivity to housing & related resources for the parents resources.