Get Moving Together
The American Council of the Blind (ACB)
is a national organization of blind, visually\impaired and sighted individuals whose mission is to increase the independence, security, equality of opportunity, and improved quality of life, for all blind and visually-impaired people. Funds raised from our walk help ACB to continue providing vital services to help blind and visually impaired Americans participate fully in all aspects of society.
ACB would like to raise $95,000 from the Virtual Walk this year and we would like your help. You can help ACB reach our goal in several ways: by registering as a walker, making a donation, or by becoming a sponsor.
You may also form a Team and seek donations from friends and family. Teams will have the chance to win prizes for raising the highest amount of funds through registration fees and donations, and/or for having the largest number of Virtual Walkers at the event. For your online registrations/donations to count for prizes, they need to be made by July 15, 2021.
You may also make a general donation to the walk for any amount.
The Walk is on Sunday, July 18, 2021 before the start of Opening Sessions.
Paper Donation FormPaper Donation Form
Registration Paper FormRegistration Paper Form
Thank you to our Walk Sponsors
Macular Degeneration Foundation
Top Fundraising Teams
- 1 Florida Hurricanes $400.00 raised
- 2 MN Mosquitoes $150.00 raised
- 3 Touch of Class $125.00 raised
- 4 Missouri Guide Dog Users-Top Dog $125.00 raised
- 5 West Virginia Walkers $125.00 raised
- 6 Texas Trailblazers $100.00 raised
- 7 Achilles, Tucson $50.00 raised
- 8 ACB Next Generation Allstars $50.00 raised
- 9 Team Furry Feet $50.00 raised
- 10 Firecrackers $50.00 raised
Top Indivduals Fundraiser
- 1 Leslie Spoone $400.00 raised
- 2 Erika Wolf $125.00 raised
- 3 Donna Brown $125.00 raised
- 4 Donna Brown $125.00 raised
- 5 Lupita Hernandez $50.00 raised
- 6 Janet Dickelman $50.00 raised
- 7 Robert Acosta $50.00 raised
- 8 Becky Dunkerson $25.00 raised
- 9 Carl Nimis $25.00 raised
- 10 Sara Alkmin $25.00 raised