Child & Family Service Marathon of Hope Team Leaderboard
Looking for an easy way to help families in need in Hawaii? Here’s your chance!
The Marathon of HOPE is a 2022 community fundraising campaign for Child & Family Service (CFS) that seeks to further their mission of strengthening families and fostering the healthy development of children across the state of Hawai`i. CFS is a 100% local, Hawai`i-born, impact-driven, community-based organization that, since 1899, has worked tirelessly to provide counseling and therapeutic programs that help individuals and families heal from trauma, prevent abuse and neglect, and break the cycle of intergenerational poverty.
“I never thought I would need this kind of help and felt shame. You made me feel better and not alone.” – CFS Participant Family
The Marathon of HOPE aims to raise $500,000 for CFS by the end of 2022 and a portion of funds raised in 2022 will support the Mālama Ola program, which strengthens families by helping to break the cycle of intergenerational trauma. To learn more, click here.
A marathon is an investment. It is an enduring feat. It requires the same perseverance needed by both program participants and staff as we work together to build a thriving future for all generations of the `ohana.
Please join us and many others across our state in supporting Hawaii’s most vulnerable families. Every donation to our campaign, no matter what amount, represents families helping families and children helping children. You and your community can make a real difference by donating and “running” in our Marathon of HOPE. Together, dollar by dollar, we can strengthen Hawai`i families, helping them cross the finish line towards a successful future!
- View More Recent Activity
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- SV Summer Vaimaona $0.00 raised
- TM Tony Mizuno $250.00 raised
- TH Travis Higa $1,078.30 raised
- HS Heather Saito $106.00 raised
- Deborah Putnam $1,000.00 raised
- Evie Toy $206.00 raised
- JW Jodi Webb $100.00 raised
- LI Louise Ing $1,577.20 raised
- Avery Fukeda $25.00 raised
- VK Vas Ken $53.00 raised
- LL Lori Lum $250.00 raised
- CA Carol Ai May $250.00 raised
- Karen Tan $50.00 raised
- EY Elena Yamane $500.00 raised
- KM Kaidi Morita $193.00 raised
- NV Neng Velasco $20.00 raised
- JL James Lynch $50.00 raised
- EQ Eddie Quan $589.20 raised