Adults | $50
Students* | $35
Kids** | $15
* Students Ages 12 - College w/ Student I.D.
**Kids Ages 5-11
- 1 Lucas Woody $2,450.00 raised
- 2 Douglas Jones $300.00 raised
- 3 igor tubin $150.00 raised
- 4 Tom Penny $135.00 raised
- 5 Jaime Malenchik $125.00 raised
- 6 Kaden Gentry $115.00 raised
- 7 Kendra Priest $105.00 raised
- 8 Bernard Acquafredda $100.00 raised
- 9 Charlie Vanderpool $75.00 raised
- 10 Cassidy Liebergen $75.00 raised
- 1 Human Movement Cataylst $3,030.00 raised
- 2 Dealers Mud Warriors $1,385.00 raised
- 3 Muddy Loafers $495.00 raised
- 4 Back in Blue $390.00 raised
- 5 Mudders and Fadders $360.00 raised
- 6 The Muddy Ducks $270.00 raised
- 7 Molar Mudders $245.00 raised
- 8 Brokerage Brewing $245.00 raised
- 9 It's a Mudderful World $211.50 raised
- 10 Beast Mode $210.00 raised
The Newest Muddy Members!
- Charlie Vanderpool $75.00 raised
- Marley Callahan $45.00 raised
- Ryan Kingma $0.00 raised
- Cesar Legaspi $50.00 raised
- Michele Benedetto $50.00 raised
- Taryn Elliott $35.00 raised
- Kristin Hodgen $50.00 raised
- Sally Nixon $50.00 raised
- Sergio Seminario $50.00 raised
- Reyna Garcia $50.00 raised
September 16th, 2018
Franklin Cary Camp
6286 IN-26, Lafayette, IN 47905
Competitive Wave - Join the Competitive Wave for a fresh, clean trail! Any individuals who wish to earn a prize for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place MUST register for the Competitive Wave.
Competitive Team Wave - Any team that wishes to take home the traveling trophy for the Tippy Mud Run MUST register for the Competitive Team Wave.
Team Party Wave - The Team Party Wave is for any and all teams that want to have a great time getting muddy with their friends!
Party Wave - The Party Wave is for any and all racers that want to have a great time getting muddy!
Kids Wave - The Kids Wave is for any and all kids ages 5-11 who wants to join in for the muddy mayhem! The kids course is an altered, kid friendly route (approximately 1 mile with obstacles) that is easy to follow for parents and family!
2018 Rules and Prizes!
2018 Race Day Schedule
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Interested participants can register on race day, Sept 16th at Franklin Cary Camp beginning at 8:00 a.m.
8:00a - Registration
8:00a - Vendor Village (Food & Drink Vendors) Open
9:00a - Competitive Wave*
9:10a - Competitive Team Wave**
9:20a - Team Party Wave
9:30a - Party Wave 1
9:40a - Party Wave 2
9:50a - Party Wave 3
10:00a - Kid's Wave
10:30a - Award's Ceremony
*Must be registered in the Competitive Wave to be eligible for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes.
**Must be registered in the Competitive Team Wave to be eligible for the team traveling trophy.
***Race Day Schedule subject to change. Check back frequently for any updates.
Check out the obstacles of the 2018 Tippy Mud Run, along with 2 NEW OBSTACLES never before seen at Cary Camp!
Carry Your Burden: Singles or teams pick up an atlas stone (or stones) and maneuver it around the course. Stones vary from 75 lbs. to 95 lbs. (Only competitive participants are required to carry stones)
Muddy Mambo: A series of up and down mud pits full of a muddy, watery mix. Runners finish with a climb over heaping mounds of mud.
Not Too Proud to Crawl: A belly crawl built to challenge any and all participants.
Slosh Pipes: Whatever is in these pipes knows how to move! Carry these odd objects around a series of obstacles.
Tire Alley: Crawl under, pick up, and flip over every size of tire you can imagine as you make your way through Tire Alley!
Muddy Mayhem: It's always mayhem at the Tippy Mud Run! Be prepared for mud pits at every turn.
Pitfall Scary: Finish the race in style with our signature giant crawling mud pit!
Valley of Hurt: A series of heart pumping hills throughout the course, a true test of endurance where you’ll need to dig deep.
Wet Way Down: A crowd favorite, our 100+ foot slide is sure to put a smile on your face!
Muddy Cargo: Get hung out to dry in our largest and most challenging obstacle!
Spider Web: We'd hate to see the beast that spun this obstacle. Be sure to get out fast and back onto the path!
- View More Recent Activity
Individuals - Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for Overall Male/Female, 1st Male/Female in Age Groups, and 1st in Kids Age Groups.
Team - A traveling trophy with a personalized nameplate will be given to the team with the fastest average time.
Spirit of the Mud - An award will be given to the team with the most Team Spirit (as judged by the Mud Run Committee).
Most Mud Money - An award will be given to the individual who raises the most in donations prior to Race Day.
Muddiest Money Team - An award will be given to the Team that raises the most in donations prior to Race Day.